Next City is an award-winning international media organization publishing high-quality journalism that empowers people to change their communities.
Across our various platforms, we are reaching hundreds of thousands of engaged readers.
- Our website reaches 150,000 people each month (90% U.S., 10% international)
- Our weekly e-newsletter reaches 20,000 people each week
- Between Twitter and Facebook, we’re followed by more than 20,000 people
Our readers are:
- the people working to improve cities in the fields of planning, policy, non-profit work and other areas;
- socially and environmentally conscious consumers;
- emerging and established leaders who are attending planning and policy conferences and making purchasing decisions
Ways to Advertise
We publish Forefront, a weekly series of long-form articles about urban affairs, and a daily blog. These two products a provide a full spectrum of investigative reporting, thoughtful essays and interviews with urbanists on the frontlines of urban change.
Next City offers advertisers a unique opportunity to reach a multisector audience of people who whose personal and professional passion is improving cities. Our unique perspective, sophisticated audience and ever-increasing reach make Next City an organization with truly international scope.