Tim Pacific is an award-winning graphic design student entering his senior year at Rutgers University in Camden. In addition to his schoolwork, Tim is an active freelance illustrator. His work can be seen in AIGA Philadelphia’s SPACE, which features a recently completed series of hand-lettered postcards. Among his design philosophies, Tim believes strongly that concept comes first and you should absolutely judge a book by its cover design.
Selling China on Glass City
- Explore how and why U.S. cities like Toledo are vying for foreign investors.
- Learn about the best practices for attracting and collaborating with new investors.
- Dive into complex questions of nationalism, pragmatism and economics facing cities working with international developers.
How Can Cities Recapture Investment In Public Infrastructure?
- Learn what Value Capture means and the theory that's being applied.
- Explore innovative public-private financing strategies.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest thinking on public infrastructure finance.